Saturday 10 March 2012

Amarya Beauty Box Review

I've seen beauty box reviews flying around different blogs for a while now. Although it was initially something I was interested in trying I was concerned that my sensitive skin would mean that I would be unable to use a lot of the products. Then I heard about Amarya. Amarya are an online company who stock organic and natural brands such as Dr. Hauschka, Trilogy and Weleda, all tried and loved brands by myself.

I quickly signed up to their beauty box scheme, which is £10 & P&P, and received my first box on Friday. My first impressions were that I was pretty pleased, there were 2 full size products worth £22 if you buy them from their website and 2 samples.

Box arrived a little bashed.

Inside the Box.

The contents.


I received:

John Masters Organic Evening Primrose Shampoo. (Full Size)
I'll be honest, At first I was a little disappointed as I'm pretty loyal to my Aveda Shampure, however after a look at the bottle and a research of the product online I'm more than happy to give this a try. The insert card claims this is best for dry and damaged hair and this is definitely how I'd describe my hair!

John Masters Lip Calm. (Full Size)
Describe as 'Soothing, moisturising and invigorating all in one delicious and aromatic treatment'. My lips are permanently dry and peeling so it's always handy to have an extra lip balm, especially one that's organic and SLS free.

REN Bio- Retinoid Anti- Ageing Concentrate. (Sample)
This little sample literally made me do an 'ooooh'. I've heard amazing things about REN but my skin is far too sensitive for me to pay for a full size product with trying it first. I'm very much looking forward to trying this and seeing how it affects my skin.

Inlight Daily Face Oil. (Sample)

I'm a huge fan of facial oils, they make my skin feel lovely and moisturised, at the moment I'm loving trilogy rosehip oil, but I'm not yet loyal to it! Inlight isn't a product I've heard much about to be honest, but they enclosed a card about their products- Oil and plant-based and 100% organic is enough to convince me that I might get along with them.

I'll be writing reviews about the products after I've used them for a little while, but I'm already ready looking forward to receiving my next box!

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment